Secure your place today to Lawyers Weekly Masterclass 2: How to run an initial public offering
Join Antony Rumboll and Jerome Doraisamy on Tuesday, 2 March, 3pm AEDT to hear about:
- Legal framework for an IPO
- What form should the IPO take?
- What does the process look like?
- How do we deal with the ASX?
- What are some of the key issues to note?
This masterclass is worth 1 CPD point and will be centred around hypothetical case studies, including “real world” elements from capital markets transactions and will come with a workbook for viewers to work on throughout the presentation.
Questions will be taken throughout the masterclasses, so get your questions ready and ensure you are set for success!
Hurry – registration is strictly limited!