Secure your place today to Lawyers Weekly Masterclass 3: Undertaking a capital raise for a listed company.
- Legal framework for a post-IPO capital raising
- What form should the secondary capital raising take?
- What is a placement and what is an entitlement offer?
- What does the process look like?
- What are some of the key issues to note?
This masterclass is worth 1 CPD point and will be centred around hypothetical case studies, including “real world” elements from capital markets transactions and will come with a workbook for viewers to work on throughout the presentation.
Questions will be taken throughout the masterclasses, so get your questions ready and ensure you are set for success!
Hurry – registration is strictly limited!